On Wednesday, September 21, Trinity Health Foundation of East Tennessee hosted a community roundtable at The Foundry, facilitated by Jay Morgan and Mark McComas with Epic Pivot. Leaders from the medical community, city and county government, the faith community, and nonprofit organizations in Trinity’s service area participated and identified the most critical needs.
To begin the process, participants identified multiple needs in the community. Then, after two rounds of recommendations and voting, the group narrowed its focus to these top six needs:
- Increase Housing Access for Everyone
- Holistic Youth Health Initiative
- Providing Comprehensive Care to Meet the Needs of Vulnerable Populations
- Community Partnerships to Address Behavioral and Mental Health Awareness
- Serving the Servants
- Developing Collaborative Approaches to Addressing Addiction
The Trinity Board of Directors will meet in October to review these recommendations and design initiatives for the 2023 grant cycle. Trinity’s 2023 grant cycle will open on February 1.