Phase I Process & Key Dates
Online Grant Submission Process
Phase I Small and Large grant proposals must be submitted online and are to be limited in length. Application/Organization Information and the Proposal Outline are completed in a short answer format and must follow the appropriate outline proposal outline. We require organized brevity to minimize your proposal development efforts and to make the review process of our volunteer team reasonable.
Purpose of Proposal
Keep in mind the purpose of the Phase I proposal is to convince Trinity of the value of the effort proposed and your organization’s ability to perform the proposed project with excellence. Trinity will provide Phase I funds to collaborating non-profit organizations to allow them to thoroughly explore approaches to address initiatives identified by the topics presented in the request for proposal. The Phase I Planning/Pilot-Scale is an opportunity for your organization to pursue the following:
- discover best practices related to the opportunity
- perform pilot-scale tests
- solicit implementation and support partners for Phase II
- develop a project plan for Phase II implementation and sustainability.
Activities might include, but not be limited to:
- surveys, acquisition of collaboration commitments
- research into successful programs in other locations
- development of data collection methods for measurement of success
- development of educational materials
- conferring with organizational and subject matter experts
- observing related projects elsewhere, etc.
Key Dates to Remember
Proposals shall be submitted online at www.TrinityFound.org by NOON on March 25, 2020. Phase I winners will be notified on or about May 20, 2020. Phase II proposals will be due by NOON on September 2, 2020 from Phase I grant recipients.